1. Analytical (laboratory) control in environmental protection of:
- emissions of pollutants into the atmospheric air by stationary sources;
- emissions of pollutants into the atmospheric air by mobile sources at companies and on motorways;
- sewage water discharged into water bodies;
- surface waters in the vicinity of the sources discharging sewage water;
- lands (including soil) in the vicinity of the already revealed or potential sources of contamination;
- fuel composition; - physical and chemical composition of waste sent for storage, burial and (or) deactivation.
2. Environmental Monitoring Monitoring of surface waters in the state network of the National Environmental Monitoring System.
3. Participation in the implementation of international agreements.